Forum Information

Dear users, I have decided to phase out the posting on the forums on this website and move any discussions over to this private facebook group or join the Discord for realtime chat. I will not make the forums offline as there is a wealth of content, but posting has now been disabled. Thanks to all those who have contributed over the years, and I'll see you over on the Facebook group or Discord! -Tom

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: No account activation email after subscribing!

No account activation email after subscribing! 1 year 2 months ago #25851

• kentnek2
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Hi, yesterday I subscribed to the monthly Pro membership, and after paying and receiving the invoice, I still couldn't log into my account. It says "either my account is block or has not been activated."

I filed a support ticket but it's been almost 12 hours without receiving any feedback. So I had to create another free account just to post in the forum :)

Since the activation email for this free account reached me immediately, I suspect that if you subscribe from the start (instead of creating a free account then subscribe later), the activation email won't be sent to you.

Can someone help me resolve this? I was very enthusiastic to start digging in the pro materials but this dropped my mood a little bit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No account activation email after subscribing! 1 year 2 months ago #25852

• Tom Cosm
  • Administrator
  • Official
  • Thank you received: 282
Hey hey, this has been resolved via the help desk cosm.freshdesk.com - apologies for the delay but we were away over the weekend. All the best!

No account activation email after subscribing! 1 year 2 months ago #25853

• kentnek
  • Fundamental (Fresh Boarder)
Awesome! Thank you so much.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

Cron Job Starts