This patch allows you to map two parameters to a toggle button and specify what percentage of the maximum and minimum values are depending on whether the toggle button is OFF or ON, 12 times.
- Click on the first Map button for one of the instances, and then click on the first parameter you wish to modify.
- Drag or type into the number boxes (0-100) what values you want that parameter to be on both the off and on states.
- Repeat for the second mapping.
- Click (or map) the toggle box to switch between those states.
Triggering with MIDI
When dropped on a MIDI track, this patch will recieve MIDI note data and turn off and on the toggles depending on whether a note is being played or not.
The notes need to start from C-2 and go up from there... so
C-2 toggles 1
C#-2 toggles 2
D-2 toggles 3
and so on
This allows you to create midiclips with 'presets' that quickly turn the toggles off and on.
My latest patch is called Toggle Router
This device switches the output of a track between two other tracks.
- Set "off" track to the first option
- Set "on" to the second option
- Click "list" next to one of the twelve drop down menus
- Choose the track you want to route from the drop down menu
- Toggle the track off and on with the button
I've just made available my first Max for Live patch called Samply Layer - a simple tool that lets you layer up samples with some variables. I plan on putting out lots of these in the next few months! Download is now in the Pro Members area.
Some people like selling tee-shirts, some people like selling signed CDs.... I LOVE making hand made jewelry. Sure it takes longer, but it's sort of my meditation. I was taught crafty things from an early age by my mother and to this day I still enjoy it - so if you're after something funky and unique to wear, or a gift for a loved one (hint hint producers), please go check out my etsy store here.
(Note that you don't need stretched ears to wear these, they are fitted with normal earring sized fittings!)
Are you interested in Producing or Live Performance? Most people who are, don't do anything about it. And that hurts.
You've got the ideas, you just need the theory. Pull your finger out and let me teach you.
No bullshit, no condescending tone... just quick, straight to the point tools for you to get making blips and bleeps as soon as possible.
The Pro Member archive has many gigabytes of HD Videos and Ableton Live packs. Like this one