Baaaa - I'm Sanjay the Sheep, and my challenge to you this week falls under the Bizaaaaaarrrrrooooo category.
For this challenge, you need to write your first name using notes in the piano roll, then attempt to make it sound good!
Any style or genre is ok, as long as you write your name first then structure the music around it.
Here's a few tips to help you out!
- To get melody and rhythm out of single notes, play around with the MIDI effects
- Use Pitch to move the note up and down
- Use Arpeggiator to get some rhythm happening (and notes if you're clever enough!)
- Use Chord to play more than one note
- Use Velocity to change the volume of notes
- You can place anything in a Drum Rack, not just samples - you could have a whole drum rack inside of a drum rack!
- If you want you can just use the first letter of your name
P.s. Here's a video Tom made of his submission