Details for Unfinished Tune 1 - Glitch Hop 1 - Tom Cosm - 13-5-2010
|Name:||Unfinished Tune 1 - Glitch Hop 1 - Tom Cosm - 13-5-2010|
Here's how it works.
1) Download the zip package
2) Click "check out" so that no one else can download it
3) Add your part to the tune! Do anything you like!
4) When finished, choose "collect all and save" from the Ableton FILE menu. Make sure the file name is Tune 1 - Glitch Hop 1 - YOUR NAME - DATE
5) Zip up the package on your computer (make sure you zip up the project folder, which contains the .als file AND the associated folders like samples etc)
6) Make sure you name the zip file Tune 1 - Glitch Hop 1 - YOUR NAME - DATE
7) Come back here and choose "update"
8) Upload the new file
9) Click "Check In" so other people can download
10) Head over the the forums and make a post about what you've changed!
11) Feel groovy.
|Filename:||Tune 1 - Glitch Hop - Tom Cosm - 13-5-2010 Project.zip|
|Filetype:||zip (Mime Type: application/zip)|
|Created On:||05/13/2010 12:49|
|Maintained by:||All Registered Users|
|Last updated on:||05/13/2010 13:12|
Pro Membership gives you secure, instant access to the archive of HD videos and full Ableton Live Project files, including
- The Bullshit Free Dubstep and Glitchhop Power Course
- Introduction to Digital Audio Production
- Sound Design Series
- Megaset - the Ultimate Ableton Live Set (ready for jamming)
- Full Complete Tracks in Ableton Live Project Format